Become A Downtown Dash Event Partner.
Participate and influence a well-received, social media driven event.
Levels of Event Integration
Various sponsorship levels are available for integration with Downtown Dash and the participants. Partners have the ability to influence challenges, communicate brand messaging to participants, volunteers and spectators, and develop user generated content.
Examples of Available Partnerships:
- Exclusive Category Sponsor (i.e., travel partner, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage sponsor)
- After-Party Sponsor
- Social Engagement Sponsor
- Video Competition Sponsor
Most partnerships are created around the sponsor’s specific marketing needs. Downtown Dash will work with partners to create tasks that give each business the greatest exposure for their commitment level.
- Participate and influence a well-received, social media driven event
- Up to 1.5 million impressions for brands sponsoring at top tiers
- Placement in all marketing materials
- Communicate brand messaging to participants, volunteers and spectators
- Inclusion in post-event video
- Ability to influence challenges
- Ability to generate thousands of pieces of user content
- Pre and post-event involvement
- Promotions for participants leading up to the event
- User generated content developed organically for your brand
Sponsors have the ability to create unique experiences for teams to share with their social networks.
Examples of Challenges:
- Eating competition – teams must find a sponsored location and complete the defined task within a specified amount of time and tweet a photo.
- Themed trivia – sponsor driven trivia, teams must figure and tweet the answer.
- Physical challenges – kayaking on Chicago River or yoga poses in the park.
Downtown Dash Participants
Tech savvy, early adopters who love to share. Downtown Dash teams are fitness focused, they are college educated, they travel domestically and they enjoy dining out. In 2010, over 1000 links were clicked from event Twitter handle and participants retweeted event partner links over 300 times.
- 50/50 Male Female split
- 40% 25 – 34 years old
- 38% 35 – 44 years old
- Average household income $65K
- 1497 Twitter followers
- 833 Facebook friends
- 214 Foursquare friends
*Numbers above were the average number of followers or friends Downtown Dash participants had in 2010.
For more information please contact: